BMW Maintenance Service and Repairs – All Models
Don’t wait for the BMW Dealership to have room for you in their service department when you can get your vehicle scheduled for maintenance service and/or repair today!
Our ASE Trained Technitians and Master Mechanics can handle any mechanical or electrical problem your BMW model may have.
BMW Models we service and repair include:
- BMW 1 Series five-door hatchbacks
- BMW 2 Series two-door coupes
- BMW 3 Series four-door sedans
- BMW 4 Series two-door coupes
- BMW 5 Series four-door sedans
- BMW 6 Series five-door fastbacks
- BMW 7 Series four-door sedans
- BMW 8 Series two-door coupes
- BMW X1
- BMW X2
- BMW X3
- BMW X4
- BMW X5
- BMW X6
- BMW X7
- BMW i3 B-segment (supermini) hatchback
- BMW i4 D-segment (compact) liftback
- BMW i7 F-segment (full-size) sedan
- BMW iX1 C-segment (subcompact) SUV
- BMW iX3 D-segment (compact) SUV
- BMW iX E-segment (mid-size) SUV
- BMW M2 two-door coupe
- BMW M3 four-door sedan and five-door station wagon
- BMW M4 two-door coupe/convertible
- BMW M5 four-door sedan
- BMW M8 two-door coupe/convertible and four-door sedan
- BMW X3 M compact SUV
- BMW X4 M compact coupe SUV
- BMW X5 M mid-size SUV
- BMW X6 M mid-size coupe SUV
BMW is a German multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. The corporation was founded in 1916 as a manufacturer of aircraft engines, which it produced from 1917 until 1918 and again from 1933 to 1945.
Automobiles are marketed under the brands BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce, and motorcycles are marketed under the brand BMW Motorrad. In 2017, BMW was the world’s fourteenth-largest producer of motor vehicles, with 2,279,503 vehicles produced. The company has significant motor-sport history, especially in touring cars, sports cars, and the Isle of Man TT.
BMW is headquartered in Munich and produces motor vehicles in Germany, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The Quandt family is a long-term shareholder of the company (with the remaining shares owned by public float), following investments by the brothers Herbert and Harald Quandt in 1959 which saved the company from bankruptcy.